ONQU Support – Managed Service Operations
Do you need Managed Services?
The growth of Cloud and the Software as a Service model is placing more demands on the delivery of new services and technology for many UK organisations. Internal IT departments are stretched maintaining complex legacy environments meaning that internal IT Staff are left struggling to keep pace undertaking Business as Usual Tasks when they should be focusing their efforts on Project delivery and valuable business change.
ONQU’s remote support can be used as a ‘top-up’ service to take the pressure off the internal teams during peaks times, holidays and skills transition periods. We are more cost-effective than a contractor and your systems Knowledge is retained within our team, not on an individual basis.
ONQU Remote Managed Services
ONQU can provide the following services either as a stand-alone offering or in combination:
- Managed Services Framework – UK Business Hours or 24*7
- 24*7 Monitoring with Jira ticket logging
- On and Offshore Support with UK service desk
Database Technology and Operating systems:
Databases – MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, No-SQL
- Weblogic, SOA Suite, Apache
- Linux, Windows, Unix
- Oracle Applications Ebusiness Suite 11i, R12 through to Fusion
- Oracle HCM, Supply Chain, Procurement
- Moodle Learning Management System
- Oracle Cloud, Amazon and Azure
- On Premise, Hybrid, Private Cloud, Public Cloud
- Framework Implementation DevOps
- Security Operations – SecOps
- Identity and Authentication Management Services – IDAMs
- Data Security Compliance – GDPR
This list is not exhaustive so if you require information or help on a security topic not listed please contact the ONQU offices to discuss these with one of our Security experts.
ONQU Managed Services Summary
The world of Managed Services is changing rapidly and to stay ahead of the curve organisations need to invest time and resources to understand their exposure to support risk and how this risk can be mitigated with flexible support.
A Managed Service theme needs to be developed for every individual organisation and everyone within all aspects of delivery and operations needs to be security-aware. Please use the form below or phone 0121 227 8201
ONQU Automation and ONQU Solutions are part of ONQU Holdings Limited providing Business transformation consultancy and value-added automation support solutions to organisations working across a wide range of Private and Public Sectors.
ONQU Holdings Limited
3 Gatsby Court
172 Holliday Street
Birmingham B1 1TJ
0121 227 8201