When organisations are deciding to move to a new architecture or modernise their estate, it can be difficult to fully understand what options are available to meet their requirements.
Typically, organisations have three choices:
- Stay with the legacy technology and make better use of it
- Redesign and re-architect the current estate
- Re-implement a new solution. For instance moving to the cloud
ONQU use a workshop based methodology that helps define the Architecture Road Map. It follows three phases:
- Workshop 1 – Business plan and business model definition with key stakeholder sponsorship
- Workshop 2 – Architecture options and possible solutions based upon business model
- Workshop 3 – Defined final architecture with evidence, Bill of Materials for implementation and statement of work
ONQU provides specialist consultancy in the areas of agile delivery, architecture, quality assurance, risk management, governance, cloud transition, security, governance, advisory and legacy migration services.
Transformation Architectures Delivered
These architectures can be delivered either using Big Vendor or Open Source depending upon the outcome of the workshops. These architectures reside in both Private and Public Sector organisations and include Citizen Engagement and Omni Channel communication
Cloud / Hybrid Cloud
Microservices and API
Whilst this list is not exhaustive many of the central architecture themes especially on Business and Organisational transformation reside within these design and architecture frames.
ONQU Automation and ONQU Solutions are part of ONQU Holdings Limited providing Business transformation consultancy and value-added automation support solutions to organisations working across a wide range of Private and Public Sectors.
ONQU Holdings Limited
3 Gatsby Court
172 Holliday Street
Birmingham B1 1TJ
0121 227 8201